Simple healthy vegan recipe for diet
Time- 45 minutes
Energy: 728 kcal, carbohydrates: 61 g, protein: 23 g, fat: 42 g
- 25g ginger (fresh)
- 100 ml orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- Rapeseed oil 4 tbsp
- Beets (approx. 380 g)
- ½ pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons unpeeled sesame seeds
- 150 g chickpea flour (natural food store)
- 1go tsp baharat (arabic spice mix)
- 4 tablespoons oil
Mint Soy Yogurt
- 4 peppermint
- 125 soy yoghurt
- ½ salted lemon (approx. 30 g)
- Finely grate the ginger for the ginger beetroot. Mix in a bowl with orange juice and 1 pinch of salt. Stir in rapeseed oil. Clean and peel the beetroot and cut each into 8 pieces (work with kitchen gloves!). Mix the beetroot with the ginger-orange mixture, place in a roasting tube (40 cm long), seal according to package instructions and cut in.
- Place the roasting tube on a cold baking tray and cook in the preheated oven at 200 degrees (Gas 3, convection not recommended) on the 2nd shelf from the bottom for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the chickpea pancakes, toast the sesame seeds in a pan without fat until the seeds start to pop. Mix sesame with chickpea flour, baharat and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl. Stir in 300 ml of cold water with a whisk and let the dough swell for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the mint soy yoghurt, pluck the mint leaves from the stems, chop finely and mix into the soy yoghurt. Finely dice the salted lemon and fold in. Season the yoghurt with salt if necessary.
- Halve the pomegranate, hold it cut-side down over a bowl, scoop out the seeds with a wooden spoon and set aside. Set seeds aside.
- Stir 2 tablespoons of oil into the pancake batter. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a coated pan (18 cm Ø), put 1⁄4 of the batter into the pan. Bake pancakes over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning after 3 minutes. Bake 3 more pancakes from the remaining batter in the remaining oil. Keep the finished pancakes warm between 2 plates in a preheated oven at 100 degrees (Gas 1, fan oven 80 degrees).
- Place the beetroot in a bowl and fold in the pomegranate seeds. Cut the pancakes into 3-4 pieces and serve with ginger beetroot and mint soy yoghurt.
With a powerful but space-saving hand mixer, you can mix the ingredients in no time at all. Discover the best models in our hand mixer comparison.
Ready in – 45 minutes
Energy: 326 kcal, carbohydrates: 27 g, protein: 10 g, fat: 18 g
- 12½ g small pasta
- ¼ can white beans (small, (400 g capacity))
- ¼ onion
- ½ carrot
- ¼ fennel bulb (small)
- 62½ g green asparagus
- ½ tomato
- 1¼ tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ l vegetable broth
- Salt pepper
- ½ bay leaf
- ¼ bunch basil
- ¼ tsp organic lemon zest (finely grated)
- ½ tablespoon neutral oil
- Cook the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions, drain, rinse and set aside. Drain, rinse and drain the beans.
- Cut the onion into strips. Peel the carrots, halve lengthways and slice diagonally. Clean the fennel, cut in half and cut out the stalk in a wedge shape. Cut the bulb into strips 1 cm wide. Cut the ends off the asparagus to a width of 2 cm. Cut the sticks into 3 cm long pieces. Remove the stalks from the tomatoes. Roughly dice tomatoes.
- Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a saucepan. Sauté onions and carrots in it over medium heat. Pour in the vegetable stock, bring to the boil and season with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar and the bay leaves. Cook covered for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, fennel and asparagus, bring to the boil and cook covered for another 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
- In the meantime, finely puree 20 g basil leaves and the lemon zest with 2 tablespoons of the soup stock and the neutral oil in a tall container. Stir in 2 tbsp olive oil. Heat the noodles and beans in the soup, seasoning if necessary. Serve with the basil oil and some basil leaves.
Vegetable rice with tofu
Time- 35 minutes
Energy: 397 kcal, carbohydrates: 61 g, protein: 15 g, fat: 9 g
- 50g basmati rice
- ¼ mango
- ¼ cucumber
- ½ tablespoon apricot jam
- ½ tbsp lime juice
- ½ pinch chilli flakes
- ½ red pepper
- ½ red onion
- 62½g tofu (natural)
- ½ tbsp oil
- basil leaves
- Cook 100g basmati rice according to package directions. 1⁄2 mango stone, peel and cut into thin slices. Peel 1⁄2 cucumber in strips. Halve lengthways and deseed with a teaspoon. Cut the cucumber into thin strips. Mix 1 tablespoon apricot jam, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 3 tablespoons water, salt and a pinch of chili flakes in a bowl, mix in the mango and cucumber.
- Clean and deseed 1 red bell pepper and cut into thin strips. Halve 1 red onion and cut into strips. 125 g tofu (natural) pat dry with kitchen paper and dice finely.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a coated pan, fry the tofu in it until light brown and add salt. Add onion and pepper strips and fry for 5 minutes, season with salt. Mix in the drained rice. Serve with mango cucumber salad and some basil leaves.